Tuesday, September 24, 2013

Last Days in SLC!!

Hi all,

So it's not a joke, I'm really going to Argentina!  REALLY!!

For my last email to President Eberhardt, I sent him my testimony.  At the risk of sounding super preachy I am going to add it haha!

"Before I leave I would like to share my testimony with you. First and foremost, I know that Jesus Christ is my brother, my Savior, and my Redeemer. I love him.  Eighteen months of obedient, diligent service doesn't even begin to cover what I owe Him. I have a testimony of obedience. I know that I need to give even my thoughts to the Lord, so that I can be truly obedient. So that is what I work for, every single day. I want to be able to give one hundred percent of everything I have to this work! I want to be a worthy vessel the Spirit can work through to teach my brothers and sisters the truthfulness of the Gospel of Jesus Christ. This gospel is the truth; I love and am honored to proclaim it to everyone! This mission has helped make me a better person, and it is exciting to see how the lessons I have learned here will affect my future. I love you President, and Sister Eberhardt too!"

Okay I am a missionary; I am allowed to be preachy!

The miracle of the week was James got baptized!!! YAY! YAY! YAY! Super awesome! He has been so accepted into the ward family.  It is great.  Also two people in Granite got baptized this week, Laura (YAY!) and Efiphonio.  SO, it was a miracle weekend!

I am leaving Park City to stay in Cottonwood for two days.  I leave in about an hour.  So I'll be closer to the Eberhardts.  I'll get my packages from the mission office today. My travel plans are as such.  I am leaving Wednesday at 8:45 in the morning from Salt Lake to LA.  Then, LA to Atlanta.  Then, Atlanta to Buenos Aires.  I will arrive at 8:30 Thursday morning.  So a whole day of travel!   I am not sure if I will call you from LA or Atlanta.  So be prepared for both haha.


I am so scatter brained, but I love you all, and will talk to you on Wednesday!

xoxo,

Sister Chloe!
The Jermans! The directors of the Family Tree!

Another sister from the Tree!  She has tried to help me with Spanish.

Morgan! My bestie!

The Elders of Park City!

James' Baptism!

No comments:

Post a Comment