Monday, May 5, 2014

Transferred Again--Caseros

Hello all,

So I have officially had another transfer and am in my fourth area and fifth companion in three weeks. There are seriously sister missionaries who only have three areas their whole missions, and I have passed that in three weeks.  Crazy.  I have realized why this is happening, because as I have prayed to develop the Christlike attributes, Heavenly Father is giving me a crash course. haha.  However, I know that I am being divinly helped through this time.  But I give you a word of caution--beware of praying for more charity and patience because you just might not like how you get to learn it. I love the gospel and being a missionary.  

My companion continued to have health problems and had to return home to Honduras. It was very sad and stressful.  I was lucky to have Hermana Briana Carter (the Carters' daughter) as my companion over the weekend. After working Briana, staying at her house, and working out together we have become pretty good friends, and she was able to help me with the stress of all that has happened the past few weeks. One of the AP's also gave me a blessing. I am now in Caseros and my companion is Hermana Adams from California.  I have only been here for 15 hours, but so far I like it. My companion is really cute and funny, and she has made me laugh today, which is just exactly what I need. I plan on just working hard and having fun for the last 2 1/2 weeks of the transfer, and then we shall see what happens. 

Short letter, but I will be talking to you guys on Sunday!

xoxo,

Hermana Chloe

No comments:

Post a Comment