Monday, September 16, 2013

Guess who's going to Argentina?

....ME!!! on the 25th! Can you believe it?...because I can't! After 5 transfers as a visa waiter and over 7 months, I was beginning to wonder?!!

This week in Park City has been amazing! But seriously! AMAZING! We have taught, worked at the Tree, and had an incredible time.  Our awesome investigator James is getting baptized on Saturday, so that is perfect because I will get to be there right before I leave.

Marc and Nic are waaaay too cute in those homecoming pictures...

I'm going to Argentina! 

I don't have a picture of our little barn/apartment! I will get one for next week! 

...Argentina

I can't really think! 

If you want to send me anything, you need to do it fast.

...but seriously anything, ya'll know what I love.

...I'm leaving on a jet plane!!! To Argentina. Don't know when I'll be back again!! Actually I'll be back next August.

Sister Zeiner is great; I love her; she is like my sister; I am so sad to leave!

...Don't cry for me Park City....I'm going to Argentina!

Now the only question people is...WHAT AM I GONNA WEAR!!??

Love you all, maybe I will have more words next week!

xoxo,
Sister Chloe

ps. I went to the Salt Lake Temple for the last time on my mission today and it was amazing! SOO happy with the timing, even if it had to be late! 

 Sister Zeiner and I at the temple today.

My special tag that I only get to wear for two weeks ;-(

No comments:

Post a Comment