Monday, August 4, 2014

Living in Denial

Hello,

Nicholas's companion sounds super cute! I love that he is just talking about how humble he is. And Marcus sounds so pitiful.  He is already upset he doesn't speak Spanish in one day! Our family needs to learn patience! Hahahaha. 

This week President changed a bunch of rules and now we can drink Coke.  We are just doing everything 100 percent Preach my Gospel and mission white hand book, nothing extra. The weird thing with the diet here is it actually just tastes like regular Coke, but it will hold me over for the next couple of weeks. 

Speaking of the next couple of weeks, I lived in denial all week that my time is almost over, and then I sit down in the cyber to email you and I can't deny it any more. I'm kind of having an anxiety attack sitting here as I write. Dating, school, job, life are just too much for me. Really too much!! And my favorite family were able to reschedule their wedding but it's not until the 30th of August, so I'll be gone :(

Yes, I want to go to Ashley Swarts's wedding! And I'm glad to hear Aunt JoEllen is okay! Scary for the whole family!!

And I know that was like the lamest email time ever, but I am so stressed out that I can't really put my thoughts into words. I'll just have to worry about the future in the future. We will plan next week for how everything is going to work out for Friday! Can't wait to see my mom in 11 days ;) And everyone else in 19!

xoxo,

Hermana Chloe
Hermana Reid and I

Zone activity

I got to go on divisions with this cute girl this week--Hermana Foutz from Henderson!
I gave my companion highlights! It looked really good. I need to take an after shot :)  PS. I'm sooooo excited you were able to get me a hair appointment on Saturday!! My plane better not be late.


No comments:

Post a Comment