Monday, August 11, 2014

Last Word From the Field

Dear Friends and Family,

I wish that I had some amazing email that I could send home today.  Basically, I know that if it wasn’t for the power of Christ’s atonement I would have never been able to make it through these last 18 months. I am feeling a little empty because my heart has just been poured all the way out; the people in Salt Lake and Argentina have all of it.  The only regret that I have is that I feel like I have gotten more out of this experience than I could have ever given.  I am the sum total of my companions, investigators, and my Mission President.  I love those people.  I love this gospel.  I know the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints is the truth.  And I know that this is where it all begins :)

See you all soon  
xoxo,
Hermana Walker
North America here I come!



The cute lady who does our laundry is going to the celestial kingdom for sure! I was surprised to see that she actually sewed the holes in my socks.

The 21 missionaries from the Eldorado Valley Ward
on the wall outside the Bishop's office :-)




No comments:

Post a Comment