Friday, February 22, 2013

Friends from home make the MTC a little easier

Dear Familia,

I am so jealous of your typical night! Our typical night is class until 9:30 and then bed at 10:30.

Business before I write a letter:

-I like getting a dearelder every day.  Hermana Bangerter is from Utah so she gets stuff everyday, and you guys have been doing really great. Please keep it up!
-my shoes = thanks they’re perfection! 
-packages are seriously the best thing ever, it's the only mail we can get before 9:30 at night.
-remember how I accidentally ordered the skirt you bought me, well a girl bought the second one from me!
-tell Camron that he is a slacker. He lives in provo.  Even if he ignores me in Argentina, he should at least be sending me letters and packages while I am in Provo.

So this has been one busy week here at the MTC.  I wish that I could give you a full recap, but I am not sure what to say now that I am sitting down here at a computer.  Basically I do the same thing everyday.  Wake up 6:30, get dressed for gym, get breakfast, go to gym, come back get ready, and then get to class by 9-ish.  Then we sit eat sit eat sit sit sit sleep.  That is about how it goes.  I am so bad at Spanish.  But seriously.  My district is supposed to be beginning Spanish, but lots of the elders and hermanas already have Spanish experience.  I guess it’s good though because I am really pushed.  My memory is saving my life.  I try and memorize as much as I can so I am not behind.  I am doing my laundry for the first time today.  We'll see how it goes.  We also get to go to the temple today, and my district and I are seriously so excited!

My district is great.  Some serious characters in there!  My companion is great; she and Hermana Bangerter and I are best friends.  My zone is pretty great as well--the Hermanas are so cool it has really helped me adjust to this whole MTC thing.  You should pray that I don't give a talk this Sunday because we don't find out until we are sitting there in sacrament meeting.

We start teaching our new investigators on Monday.  It's going to be interesting. I have so much to say, but I just can’t say it yet.  I'm probably missing a ton of stuff, but I really can’t remember as I am sitting here.  I love you so much. Tell dad I better have an email from him next week too! Start sending me information on Thursday in a dearelder, and then I can prepare for email next week.  Tell Marc, Nic, and Anna I love them! Congrats on your election boys! I loved your dearelders from everyone. If you all send me one once a week then I can get one every day.  Also, there are many people in my life who I feel are ignoring me. Ask me questions if you want to know anything.

Bye Bye,


Hermana Walker
These cute friends just ran into each other at the MTC.  Jeff was there to teach Swedish and Melissa and I were on our way to choir.
Chloe, Lexi, Melissa, Trevor--Four lifelong friends sharing the MTC Experience.  Seeing these familiar faces makes me so happy!

Sister Stewart & Hermana Walker


Hermana Jorgensen, Elder Montgomery & I

No comments:

Post a Comment